Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Baby Sister Graduates!

Yesterday was a wonderful day for my family.  The second to the youngest of my siblings, my sister Dana graduated cum laude from the University of Missouri Kansas City with a BS in Chemistry and Criminal Justice.  She also received Departmental Honors.  What is most impressive is that she spent most of her senior year also working full time.  The family packed for the trip to Kansas City to celebrate her graduation.  We also stayed an extra day so that we could shop in the plaza area.  It was great.  Below are a few photos that I took to remember the day.


 Dana the graduate


 She was very much surprised to also receive Departmental Honors!


Dana, Jas and Me 


 Very much happy to see her aunt!


 Jas, Dana and Timothy

 The parents and the graduate


 Dana with her aunts Irene and Marcella


Our group.  Not the most flattering dress on me when kneeling but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Dana! What an honor..she must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete