Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So Long to My Toothless Wonder

I absolutely loved the way that Jon looks without his two front teeth. So cute, so squeezable, so sweet. But like most good things, his time of being a toothless wonder is coming to an end. When I was helping Jon with his afternoon snack, I was rather surprised to see that one of his front teeth has started to break through. I know that soon after the other will as well. However, I noticed that the emerging tooth seems to be huge, relative to the one that came out. I am just not sure if there is enough room for two new teeth to fit in such a small space. My mom tells me that I have nothing to worry about. Everyone else that I talk to tells me that the teeth have a way of working themselves out. I just don’t see it. But then again, I’m no expert.


As with any milestone, I took a second to snap a few photos of him while he was bathing. Bath time is a time where I can typically get a lot of smiles out of Jon.  I am so glad that I was able to capture the emergence of his big boy tooth.  I hate to admit that part of me is sad that he is growing up.  It seems like only yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. Time is moving so quickly, but that is a part of life.


 Big tooth, big smiles.


My very happy little big man.

No comments:

Post a Comment