Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas and feel a lot like Christmas around here.  I have been super busy the last few days.  Today I was fortunate enough to work as a photography apprentice at the Missouri Athletic Club's Breakfast with Santa.  In the past I have attended as a guest.  It is different to be there as hired help.  LOL.  It was a lot of fun working with the children and getting them prepped to take pictures with Santa but  it was a lot of work.  People definitely have an idea of what they want.  I was grateful that most all of them were satisfied.  Apparently I did a good enough job because I was invited to come back next week and be an apprentice all over again.  :-)


On the home front, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.  We (I) have completed putting up all of the indoor decorations and most of outdoor decorations.  Although I love having a ton of outdoor decorations,  I think that we may pass on our Santa and snow globe inflatable this year.  I cant bring myself to have the energy to deal with it.  It's been very cold and the idea of getting it all set up is not appealing to me.  I am also passing on decorating the game room and play room area.  Hoping to keep it simple but nice.  Below are a few photos of what we (I) have done so far.


                   The exterior lights, minus the inflatables.  The dear husband did hang the lights.


                                             Our "grown up" tree in our formal living room.


                                                     Jasmine's Christmas Themed Bedroom




Jasmine's Christmas Quilt




After decking the halls (the house) the kids and I even started to work on some Christmas crafts.  Even little Jon got in on the action.


                                           Jon getting some coloring done in the family room.


                                            
                                         


                                         Jasmine painting some ornaments for family and friends.


This holiday season is passing way too fast.  I cant believe that we will all be celebrating in just two weeks.  Fortunately we are all in relax mode. All of the shopping is done.  Christmas cards were mailed last week.  Now off to enjoy the festivities and coast into the holiday.  Something that I am truly looking forward to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment